Are you the mutt's nuts in
the world of Front-end Development?
We are currently looking for a Front-end Developer to join us. Years served aren't important, what we require is someone with URLs to back up their claims of greatness.
- A good understanding of WordPress or similar Content Management System
- Experience with responsive web development
- Experience with SASS, Compass, Gulp etc...
- Ability to solve problems, provide solutions and play a key role within a team environment
- Desire to keep a track of latest developments & best practices
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- A beady eye for detail
Nice to have:
- The know how to use Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of WooCommerce
- Knowledge of version control using GIT
Pennies & The Good Stuff
- We're offering a very competitive salary based on your experience, so please state your salary expectation.
- 20 days annual leave, plus UK public holidays & your birthday!
- Conference budget and time set aside to learn & develop new skills.
- Regular staff nights out and office goodies like cake & pizza.
- Close to city centre, ideal for public transport & nipping into town.
Does this sound right up your street?
All you need to do now is send us your CV, website examples (websites must be hosted online in order to be considered for the role) and covering letter outlining why alt is for you. Based on this, we’ll probably meet you for a coffee and a chat and take it from there.
FAO: Will Hives
Agencies - Please don’t call. We will not talk to cold-calling or emailing agencies.